My favorite songs to listen to during big climbs and big efforts.
1) Eminen/Lil Wayne - No Love - Best song I've heard in a while.
2) AC/DC - Thunderstruck - A close call for #1 on my list. This is, IMHO, AC/DC's greatest song and is the very sound of Rock 'n Roll.
3) Van Halen - Everybody Wants Some - Beginning of this song is off-the-charts intense. Reminds me of being above treeline on a huge Colorado mountain. Just so intense.
4) Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart - Makes me think about doing crazy things and would be the song I'd want playing if, ever again, I break the tape first in a race.
5) Aerosmith - Back in the Saddle Again - Nice rythym.
6) Ted Nugent - Stranglehold - IMHO, one of the top 5 rock 'n roll songs of the '70s.
7) Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero - A very under-appreciated, overlooked Tina Turner classic. Doesn't hurt that I have a soft spot for the Mad Max films.
8) Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song - What else is there to say except, "It's Zeppelin"?
9) Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop - Ditto.
10) AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill - Another classic AC/DC tune.
BONUS: Bush - Everything Zen - Just a downright kick-ass, killer song by one of the all-time great "grunge" bands.
What are some of your favorite songs for big runs?