Saturday, January 5, 2019

Today's Run

Beautiful and cool but not cold Saturday morning. Woke up with a stiff lower back. Too much sleep (about 10 hours, which I thought I needed but maybe my back didn't)? After about a 2.5-mile warm-up, did seven quarters at 84, 84, 87, 80, 86, 87 and 88. Recoveries in between were quarters, as well, except for the second recovery, which was a bit longer due to a loose dog (didn't want to zip too fast by it). People who allow their dogs off-leash in Parker...ugh. Form started to break down a bit on the sixth quarter. Lots of work to do to get faster and more efficient (and stronger!) but, overall, a solid session as I start to build. Weird indigestion thing that's been plaguing me the past few years appears to be better but is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment