Sunday, January 6, 2019

Today's Run - Sunday, 1/6

What a beautiful Sunday. Not too cold and very little wind. This time of year, it's hard to be motivated going into a long run. 17.1 miles in 2 hours and 22 minutes, good for about 8:19 pace. Ran the whole thing at MAF and felt good, though my ankles were a bit achy (nothing new there). After running the Legend loop, I turned west and then went down to the Cherry Creek Trail and then back up into my neighborhood (a long, steady climb that only gains about 400 feet but is a grinder). A solid effort today and I'm happy with it. Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure this is my single longest run since Leadville, which is crazy. My goal is to crank out a 20-miler by the end of this month. After showering, out on my CW-X socks and went down to Egg and I with the wife for lunch. Missing my son, who is up at Copper Mountain today skiing with a group of kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment